GOARC Safety 4.0 – Integrating advanced technologies on a centralized platform for proactive risk management and process safety in the manufacturing industry
Many workplace safety incidents are machinery related, whether from operating heavy machinery, human/machine interactions, or malfunctions. Injuries can range in severity from cuts, lacerations, and falls to more serious accidents. Machine parts and functions that can cause injury must be operated with appropriate protective equipment and safety procedures. Equipment failures stemming from ineffective maintenance and monitoring can cause unplanned downtime, reducing productivity and production capacity and affecting revenue. Improper handling of hazardous materials during the manufacturing process can lead to burns and exposure to toxic substances, and components damaged due to inefficient control of the work environment can impact quality, assemblies, and the final product.
GOARC’s safety solution breaks down information silos, providing dynamic risk management and process safety based on enhanced connectivity for the manufacturing environment.
The GOARC platform fully integrates with equipment, software, IoT, sensors and other sources, enabling remote monitoring and real-time data visualization in a single command center. The technology-based platform provides data-driven decision-making capabilities with AI-based preventive analytics and insights. A central source of reliable data consolidates information, monitors and tracks workers, equipment, tasks and maintenance procedures to improve operational performance, enable fast response, and ensure correct actions for an efficient and safe manufacturing environment.
In a dynamic manufacturing environment with multiple operational risks involving complex equipment and production processes, the key to worker safety is connectivity, process improvement, and proactive safety management. GOARC’s platform connects management, workers, assets, and processes, empowers connected workers, provides constant worker awareness and reliable communication in an integrated system that enables a focus on prevention and the highest standard of operational efficiency to improve safety while creating value and increasing sustainability.
Did you know?
The most trendy term in the industry is
Industry 4.0 powered by Artificial Intelligence
Integrated data and advanced analytics
Track and monitor operations and work processes and gain critical insights with dynamic, centralized data transfer from the field
- Track and monitor operations and work processes and gain critical insights with dynamic, centralized data transfer from the field
- Centralized data visualization with AI and ML analytics for improved and rapid decision-making, facilitating proactive corrective and preventive actions
- AI-powered actionable insights for safety and informed risk assessment
- Effective and timely identification of potential hazards and equipment malfunctions
- Connected worker platform – monitor sensor-equipped wearable devices for injury prevention, biometrics and performance-related data to identify fatigue, falls, etc.
- Visual reports and notifications from the field, workers as proactive part of feedback loop
- Data-driven insights to make faster, better decisions
- Multi-directional flow of information and communication improve processes and overall performance, enables real-time alerts and notifications, fast response time
Integrated command center
- One source of information – a centralized network collects and aggregates massive amounts of data, breaks down silos of information
- Integrate data, analytics, and workflows
- Updated records and investigation reports, analysis
- Real-time alerts and response, rapid emergency management
- Enhanced communication from the field, greater worker awareness and engagement
Unique Visualization and Dynamic Personalized Routines
Permit to Work
Identify most efficient workflow lowering possible risk and increasing productivity
Integrated data-driven shift handover with real-time connectivity, visibility and communication
Plan, train, communicate, and implement emergency prevention and response
Converge Big Data in real-time with a dynamic view of emergency operations
Mitigate potential hazards with AI-based analytics and real-time insights in trends and leading indicators
In-depth incident investigation, risk assessment, and root cause analysis with effective corrective actions and accurate documentation
Control of Work
- Flexible system with dynamic routines and workflows
- Data support investigation and corrective action
- Analyze all work processes across the facility and set and monitor KPI’s
Critical Event Management
- Integrated end-to-end emergency communication and handling
- Detects anomalies and notifies workers with push notifications
- Emergency equipment audits, training and emergency drills
Asset Performance Management
- Track, analyze and manage asset lifecycle
- Prioritize maintenance and replacement activities
- Analyzes device properties to predict failures and performance degradation