About The Position
You have a can-do attitude, you’re a fast learner, and excited about working in a fast-
paced, dynamic, international environment of a growing international start-up. And
obviously, you're familiar and comfortable with outbound prospecting and inbound
qualification. The perfect candidate is a passionate, people person, a native English
speaker with excellent listening, oral, and written communications skills, a self-starter,
well organized, enjoying to work in a fast paced environment.and able to multi-task.
This job could be your starting point of a successful career in sales at a super fast
growing SaaS company.
Your main responsibility will be building a pipeline of Sales Qualified Leads for our
growing global Sales team.
Here’s what you’ll do on your day to day:
- - Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
- -Follow and impact active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales meetings.
- -Prospect new clients and leading discovery calls to understand what the prospect needs.
- -Regularly follow-up with calls and emails, continuing to facilitate
- communication with potential customers to help them move throughout the funnel.
- -Work in collaboration with the Marketing and the Sales team to track, measure, test and improve the lead management process.
- Achieve or exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
- 1+ years of SDR experience in the competitive B2B SaaS industry.
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, SalesLoft and other well-known SDR
- productivity tools.
- Self-taught, self-disciplined, and highly motivated.
- Team player and great interfacing capabilities.
- Passionate and positive, dynamic, high energy, independent, “can do” attitude
- Technical orientation – an advantage
- Sales orientation
- Amazing, impressive communication skills - written / verbal
- Native English level -– MUST
- Additional German, French or Spanish language skills are an advantage
- Ability to be a self-starter in a remote work environment
- Familiarity with MS Excel, able to sort cleans and mesh data