Regional VP Sales EMEA
About The Position
GOARC, the worldwide leader in the Connected Worker technology space, is currently searching for an enthusiastic Regional Sales Leader with a sales hunter mentality to join our fast-growing sales team in EMEA. Our elite sales professionals take a consultative solution selling approach towards understanding the customer’s needs and guiding the customer to the appropriate GOARC solution.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirt? Are you consistently meeting and exceeding expectations in your current role? Are you looking for your next challenge? You want to lead sales in your assigned territory by designing, implementing, and executing the growth strategy? Do you thrive in a competitive environment where your peers inspire you to perform? Are you interested in working in a fast-paced environment with an all-star team growing professionally and financially? If so, we want to meet you!
The regional sales leader will maximize profitable company sales revenue in the assigned region by leading and managing a team of Sales Executives. In the beginning you will carry you own quota.
You and your team will be identifying, qualifying, negotiating, and closing new connected worker, operational risk management, environment, health and safety business with new and existing clients. This role will be the personification of GOARC in all matters within and outside the company with an unflagging commitment to customer satisfaction, delight, trust, and loyalty.
Regional Sales Leader within GOARC’s team will built and manage a team of sales executives and initially carry an own quota.
- Leading GOARC's efforts selling into established strategic enterprise and greenfield accounts.
- Quota responsibility for book of business to meet and exceed quarterly and yearly sales goals.
- Lead and manage a team of field based Sales Executives including resource management, hiring, coaching, developing and performance management.
- Supporting the team of Sales Executives by participating and leading in client meetings.
- Develop and manage global and local channel partners and system integrators for land & expand selling in to enterprise accounts.
- Qualifying and disqualifying new business opportunities while identifying customer pain
- Delivering executive GOARC point of view dialogue
- Hunting activities (includes cold calling, conferences, trade shows etc.)
- Cross functional collaboration with Customer Success, Sales Development, Field and Product Marketing
- Maintaining accurate forecasts
- Accountability for driving revenue growth across GOARC's assigned business lines to include identification of revenue drivers and metrics - creating visibility with all market owners on revenue trends and actions to drive revenues to plan
- Deliver solution presentations to key customers
- Develop enterprise SaaS proposals
- Negotiate enterprise software contracts
- Learning customer decision process
- Creating closing plans for forecasted business
- Close business in a timely manner
- Fully comprehend the GOARC unique value proposition.
The ideal candidate will own sales in EMEA and will possess the following:
- A minimum of 10+ years of successful experience in selling Enterprise Software and Technology solutions to the Global 2000 in either energy, resources, or chemical industries
- 3+ years managing a team of senior enterprise sales executives - advantage
- Demonstrated success in closing large and complex SaaS sales; encourages and contributes to creative deal making; actively leverages role to close sales through appropriate sales channels and partners
- Strong hunter skills
- Experience should include negotiations, successful partnerships and / or joint ventures.
- Has implemented successful SaaS sales strategies in changing markets. Understands the solution sales cycle and challenges, including the strategies of competitors, and leverages this knowledge to hone sales strategies.
- Appropriately adapts and leverages products, services and operations to effectively compete in competitive markets
- Assigns the highest priority to customer satisfaction. Listens to customers
- Has personally closed major deals and is well known and respected, maintaining effective interpersonal relationships with the key decision-makers in customer organizations.
- Enjoys interaction with customers and prospects and is a person that our sales people would welcome to participate in the sales process.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment and ability to navigate and excel in a complex, heavily matrixed organizations
- Demonstrated relationship management skills are essential, including the ability to relate successfully to a variety of people externally and internally, and to form strong relationships with key decision makers
- Proficiency with MS applications and CRM tools required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, salesforce.com)
- Ensure internal processes are followed, including team's adherence to tracking customer and transactional information in CRM system and other sales and operational processes. Define new processes to increase overall productivity.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Will demonstrate a desire to function as an entrepreneur within GOARC, and will not rely on large staffs to support their efforts
- Consistently met or surpassed yearly quota