Director Sales APAC
About The Position
GOARC, the worldwide leader in Connected Worker technology space, is currently searching for an enthusiastic Senior Sales Executive with a sales hunter mentality to join our fast-growing sales team. Our elite sales professionals take a consultative solution selling approach towards understanding the customer’s needs and guiding the customer to the appropriate GOARC solution.
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirt? Are you consistently meeting and exceeding expectations in your current role? Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you thrive in a competitive environment where your peers inspire you to perform? Are you interested in working in a fast-paced environment with an all-star team growing professionally and financially? If so, we want to meet you!
The Senior Sales Executive will maximize profitable company sales revenue by identifying, qualifying, negotiating, and closing new connected worker, operational risk management, environment, health and safety business with new and existing clients. This position is primarily selling GOARCa’s SaaS solutions. This role will be the personification of GOARC in all matters within and outside the company with an unflagging commitment to customer satisfaction, delight, trust, and loyalty.
Senior Sales Executive (Sales Director) within GOARC’s team will sell to Enterprise accounts, with a focus on hunting new accounts.
- Executing against quarterly and yearly sales goals
- Qualifying and disqualifying new business opportunities while identifying customer pain
- Delivering executive GOARC point of view dialogue
- Hunting activities (includes cold calling, conferences, trade shows etc.)
- Cross functional collaboration with Customer Success Managers
- Maintaining accurate forecasts
- Accountability for driving revenue growth across GOARC's assigned business lines to include identification of revenue drivers and metrics - creating visibility with all market owners on revenue trends and actions to drive revenues to plan
- Deliver solution presentations to key customers
- Develop enterprise software license proposals
- Negotiate enterprise software contracts
- Learning customer decision process
- Creating closing plans for forecasted business
- Close business in a timely manner
- Fully comprehend the GOARC unique value proposition.
The ideal candidate will own sales for identified target accounts in APAC and industry vertical and will possess the following:
- A minimum of 5+ years of successful experience in selling Enterprise Software and Technology solutions to the Global 2000 in either Energy, Resources, or Chemical industries
- Demonstrated success in closing large and complex sales; encourages and contributes to creative deal making; actively leverages role to close sales through appropriate sales channels and partners
- Strong hunter skills
- Experience should include negotiations, successful partnerships and / or joint ventures.
- Has implemented successful sales strategies in changing markets. Understands the product sales cycle and challenges, including the strategies of competitors, and leverages this knowledge to hone sales strategies.
- Appropriately adapts and leverages products, services and operations to effectively compete in competitive markets
- Assigns the highest priority to customer satisfaction. Listens to customers
- Has personally closed major deals and is well known and respected, maintaining effective interpersonal relationships with the key decision-makers in customer organizations.
- Enjoys interaction with customers and prospects and is a person that our sales people would welcome to participate in the sales process.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment and ability to navigate and excel in a complex, heavily matrixed organizations
- Demonstrated relationship management skills are essential, including the ability to relate successfully to a variety of people externally and internally, and to form strong relationships with key decision makers
- Proficiency with MS applications and CRM tools required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, salesforce.com)
- Will demonstrate a desire to function as an entrepreneur within GOARC, and will not rely on large staffs to support their efforts
- Consistently met or surpassed yearly quota
TRAVEL: 50% of the time