Sales Manager Europe
About The Position
GOARC is a dynamic and rapidly growing startup, software/SAAS company in the Safety domain.
Combining our innovation with a culture often associated with startups, makes GOARC an environment for talented, energetic and ambitious people to thrive.
We invite you to pioneer the world of SAFETY4.0 and be a part of a team that designed and developed the first AI based safety platform that could save the lives of employees and improve operational costs.
You will be responsible for initiating and managing GOARC’s European sales and commercial activities, focusing on delivering successful outcomes for clients and helping our customers to save their employees’ lives and reduce costs
Local or Israeli candidate.
· Meet or exceed annual sales targets in assigned territory and key accounts
· Previous experience in engaging, finding, and working with business partners (SI’s, Agents, Resellers, Distributors, Technology Partners, Consulting Companies)
· Independent and technically-capable to perform product demonstrations (ONLINE + F2F) and manage customer meetings with or without Pre-Sales Engineers or Product Managers
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
· Actively pursue customers and conduct calls, presentations, meetings, negotiations, as needed, to bring opportunities to a positive closure.
· Proactively identify, quantify, manage and secure opportunities and relationships for GOARC.
· Develop annual sales plan in support of organization’s strategy and objectives
· Foster a culture of sales excellence across all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to contract negotiation and closing
· Focus on market data, understanding key accounts, developing relationships in advance of opportunities, and pursuing the opportunities best suited to win
· Establish and maintain productive peer-to-peer relationships internally and externally with customers and prospects
· Built a deep and broad professional network that aligns to our target client base in Europe
- At least 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success from prospecting to closing
· Successful track record of pursuing and landing sales at a pace of $3M to $6M per year or greater
· Successfully “hunted” to acquire new clients, preferably in industrial organisations (O&G, Petrochemicals, Utilities, Metal, Maritime etc)
· Expertly managed and accurately forecasted sales cycles ranging from one to twelve months
· B.A. or B.S. Degree, MBA preferred
· Have excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
· Experience working with Startups
· Salesforce.com CRM experience –an advantage
· Ability to travel within designated market and surrounding areas
· Languages – one additional language except English will be an advantage