About The Position
GOAR is a dynamic and rapidly growing startup, software/SAAS company in the Safety Domain.
Combining our innovation and culture makes GOARC an environment for talented, energetic, and ambitious people to thrive.
We invite you to pioneer the world of SAFETY4.0 and be a part of a team that designs and develops the first AI-based safety platform that could save lives of employees and improve operational costs.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps professional to join our growing organization..
- Design and develop continuous integration and continuous delivery processes (CI/CD) for our Azure-backed SaaS using industry best practices
- Automate, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and scale our monolithic and microservices-based platforms to empower our users
- Function as an expert matter in architecture and development sessions
- Lead processes and development efforts that support day-to-day duties and operations
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience with establishing and maintaining an automated end-to-end CI/CD process using Azure DevOps– from source code to production environments
- Experience with Azure App Service
- Experience with container services on azure such as AKS
- Experience with Azure API Management Service
- Experience with Azure SQL Database Service
- Experience with system and applicative monitoring tools (e.g. Azure monitor)
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience