R&D Team Manager
About The Position
GOAR is a dynamic and rapidly growing startup, software/SAAS company in the Safety Domain.
Combining our innovation with a culture often associated with startups makes GOARC an environment for talented, energetic, and ambitious people to thrive.
We are inviting you be lead a team that will be part of the development of the first AI based safety platform that could save lives of employees and improve operational costs.
Hybrid office model - working from home now and our offices will be located in the center of Israel.
we are searching for someone who is :
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Detail and client oriented.
- Self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Self-learner who is independent but a great team player!
- Migration from current product to microservices
- Ensure the high performance of our platform
- Ensure High code quality
- Mentor team members
- System design architecture
- Work closely with the product team to the detailed design of the platform modules
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of actual work experience in software development
- Previous experience as team manager
- Experience with SQL Server and ASP.NET MVC- advantage
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- AI migration- advantage
- Strong OO design and programming skills
- Experience in developing and designing robust, high-scale, and fault-tolerant software platforms
- Experience with high scale product - advantage
- Experience with .NET Core – advantage
- Experience working in Startup – advantage