About The Position
We are inviting you to pioneer the world of SAFETY4.0 and be a part of a team that design and develop the first AI based safety platform that could save lives of employees and improve operational costs.
This position will be responsible for translating business process into detailed design, gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams.
He/she should also be able to work closely with GOARC's R&D team about any developments in systems and required architecture projects.
The product manager also be able to prepare mockups to demonstrate for customers
- Design SW and integrated solutions to meet the company and customers' needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Execute Product RM
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information System, or related field.
- 4-6 years of proven experience in design and implementation including integration of operational IT systems.
- High-level knowledge of industrial information systems such as ERP an OT.
- Efficient communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- High-level tech ability and savvy. Ability to understand, integrate, troubleshoot, and operate various software applications and to learn quickly new systems
- Willingness to travel