Full Stack Java Developer
About The Position
GOAR is a dynamic and rapidly growing startup, software/SAAS company in the Safety Domain. The combination of our innovation and culture makes GOARC an environment for talented, energetic, and ambitious people to thrive.
We invite you to pioneer the world of SAFETY4.0 and be a part of a team that designs and develops the first AI-based safety platform that could save lives of employees and improve operational costs.
We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade application. You will be part of the AI/ML team and be in charge of developing mission critical infrastructure that communicates bi-directionally with the core application, and integrates between the components and services within the AI infrastructure, such as drools and python for evaluating and monitoring business processes and data.
- Develop Data ingestion from the core applications and DBs
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Integrate applications application with mother application
- Java Full stack developer with at least 5 years of hands-on Java development experience
- Experience in the Spring ecosystem
- Experience with developing cloud application using microservice, preferably Azure
- Experience with Queues and service bus
- Knowledge of Relational Databases
- Experience working on Drools or any Rules Engine/writing – Big advantage
- Experience or Knowledge with python Web application - Advantage