About The Position
We are inviting you to pioneer the world of SAFETY4.0 and be a part of a team that design and develop the first AI based safety platform that could save lives of employees and improve operational costs.
As a BI Developer, you will be joining a new dynamic data team in charge of multiple responsibilities across all data-oriented tasks.
For this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis, analytical and an excellent communicator.
- Design, build and maintain scalable data pipelines and data management infrastructure
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of analysts, designers, developers, and stakeholders across GOARC in order to develop and design end-to-end advanced dashboards and data products to enable business insights and decisions to our clients and to our internal teams.
- Translate business requirements to data solutions.
- Adapt and solve problems as they arise
- 1-3 years of experience as a BI Developer or a similar role in a SaaS company
- Advanced proficiency and deep understanding of SQL
- Hands-on experience implementing and developing ETL processes
- Knowledge of Python- Advantage
- Working in Azure environment- Advantage
- Knowledge in Power BI- Advantage
- Strong data modeling skills, business logic processes, and insight delivery strategy
- Quick learner, a team player, independent, imaginative and motivated individual with a passion for data