Implementation System Expert – part-time position (Leeds area)
About The Position
For our customer in UK, we are searching for an Implementation System Expert.
You will be responsible for the onboarding and implementation of new users on customer’s sites. The ideal candidate will be responsible training and implementing our SaaS platform implementation projects according to project’s timeline, and scope.
The ideal candidate is experienced with implementing software systems and with working in industrial environments. They will be available for long travels to customer sites.
We are searching for an Implementation system expert for a part time contractor position for 7 months.
SaaS implementation across multiple customer units
• Responsibility to lead the organizational transformation at the customer sites (Behavioral transformation)
• Training and support management
• Report activities and project’s progress to project manager
• Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
Industrial Engineering / IT Degree or equivalent - advantage
• 5 + years’ experience with technology systems' implementation (advantage)
• At least 1 project experience with organizational transformation implementation
• Strong business acumen in project planning and management
• Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Ready for long travels
• Familiarity with the mining industry – advantage
• Ability to work alone and manage his time according to accountable deliverables